Terms & Conditions
Our company registration number is 1835, F 38, S 8, H GI 31651, I/A 8 (24.01.11)
The term ‘you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without PORDAMSA's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Spain.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PORDAMSA and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PORDAMSA. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PORDAMSA takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Cookies are files that are installed on the computer from which you are accessing our website, and their purpose is explained in this section.
The application we use to obtain and analyze browsing information is Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics/ and www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
This application, developed by Google, provides us with an analysis of our page’s viewers. Google may also use this data in the development of its own services and those it offers other businesses. You can read more about these other uses at the links cited.
This tool does not obtain data from the first or last names of users or the address from which they are connecting. The information obtained is derived from such things as the number of page visits, the language, the social network in which our news is published, the city that is assigned to the IP address from which users are accessing, the number of users that visit us, the frequency and reoccurrence of the visits, the time of visit, the browser being used, the operator or terminal type from which one visits.
We use this information to improve our site, to identify new needs and assess improvements to be made with the ultimate aim of providing better services to the users who visit us.
To permit, get informed about, block or delete the cookies that have been installed on your computer you can change the options of your computer’s browser.
Find information here on how to do so in the case that you use the browser:
C-66, Km 5,5 · St. Climent de Peralta - La Bisbal d’Empordà, Girona (ES) · T: (+34) 972 634 175 · @: firstname.lastname@example.org